Friday, February 1, 2013

Why the Title?

Why the Title?

Hallelujas...God abundantly gives them daily.
     sometimes I just am not aware of them...clearly a fault of my own.
Hula Hoops...the joy I long to find in the midst of the cycles I go through in life:
     easy...difficult
     happy...sad
     clarity...confusion
     busy...at rest
     overflow...desert
     exercising...lazy
     got it all together...could one more plate fall?
     relational...alone
Round and Round and Round I go...where I stop, nobody knows. 
Wrong. 
The Maker of the Hallelujas
     and the One who really holds the hula hoop up
          on my well endowed hips (the Maker of all good things)
     knows exactly where I am, where I'm going, and where I'll end.

My hope is to blog the hallelujas and the hoola hoops,
     attempting to always wind them together,
           and therefore experiencing JOY!
    
    

No comments:

Post a Comment