Friday, May 17, 2013

WARNING

WARNING TO SELF and to those who hold me close:
Today I had a conversation with God and told Him I am Ready and Willing:
-willing to be uncomfortable
-willing to be messed up
-willing to change
-willing to give so that I can be filled up with Him
-willing for change
-willing to be ALIVE in Him as I trust Him through whatever this journey may be
-willing to grow
-willing to be uncomfortable

This is NOT an easy prayer...
-when my minds wanders to all the "what if's"
     -what if God chooses to teach me through this scenario and that scenario
       ...I refuse to list these b/c they are out of fear!

This IS an easy prayer...
-when I reflect on how complacency is boring and no one benefits from it
-when I reflect on how ALIVE I have felt in some of my most unselfish and obedient decisions
-when I reflect on paths untaken that lead to righteousness...not self-righteousness
-when I reflect on how I want my every move, word, thought to be reflective of Him
-when I reflect on the hurt in the world...the world around me and the world far away from me 
...and realize I have so much more to give than I am presently
-when I reflect on what kind of legacy I want to leave...one that was LIKE HIM

I have no idea what God is preparing me for...but I'm Ready and Willing!

No comments:

Post a Comment